Protecting the safety of our patients, employees, and the community during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is our top priority. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with our CDC recommended guidelines for your visit to one of our clinics and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
Alliance’s Guidelines For In-Office Visits
- Patients presenting with a newly developed cough within the last 30 days, difficulties breathing, a temperature over 100.4° or are not feeling well will be asked to postpone their appointment and contact their primary care provider (PCP) or, if circumstances dictate, go to the Emergency Room. Patients having already arrived with any of these symptoms will be asked to return home.
- Alliance is requiring all patients to wear face masks or coverings in our facilities and encourage social distancing with other patients and Alliance staff that are not medical providers.
- Patients and employees will have their temperature taken upon entering the facility while patients will also be asked screening questions by the front desk.
- Patients will be asked that any accompanying responsible party, or parties, remain outside the facility and be available by phone.
- At the physician’s discretion, patients requiring a prescription who are unable to come in person can receive their refill via e-prescribe or a written prescription for a thirty (30) day supply to be picked up by a family member. The family member will need to produce his or her driver’s license with the family member’s information being documented in the patient’s chart.
If you have any questions about these procedures, don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling (770) 929-9033. We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to accommodate your needs and keep everyone healthy.