We want your first visit to be a pleasant and comfortable experience. If you have any questions prior to you initial appointment with Alliance Spine and Pain Centers, please do not hesitate to contact us.
During your first visit, your physician and nurses will review your medical history and discuss your pain. The doctor will then perform a detailed medical exam designed to identify the specific cause of your pain and then present you with a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your unique condition.
Tips for your first visit:
- Complete the Registration Packet prior to your appointment to save time.
- Bring all of your insurance cards and your photo ID.
- Bring results of any MRI, X-Ray, CT, EMG or other diagnostic tests pertaining to your condition.
- Bring pertinent medical records, especially those from another pain management physician.
- Bring all pain medications you are currently taking. Please understand that there are some prescription medications that may only be prescribed by one physician. It’s important that we know all medicines you are taking and which doctor has prescribed those medicines so we can create an appropriate care plan.
- Review Financial Policy
- Review Notice of Privacy Practices
- Review Patient Rights and Responsibilities