Responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Alliance Spine and Pain Centers actively monitored this global outbreak and acted quickly to maintain safety as a top priority.
- All locations remained open with CDC recommended guidelines implemented.
- TeleVisit services initiated as an alternative for our immunocompromised patients.
- Stellar teamwork displayed from our employees, friends & family, vendors, and community partners to secure needed supplies for in-office patient care and giving back to our local community.
Pooler Pharmacy and East Cobb Ace Hardware provided Alliance with supplies we were unable to get elsewhere.
Alliance employees provided meals and water for ICU & ER staff at some of the hardest-hit hospitals in Atlanta.
Zynex Medical donated N95 masks to our Camp Creek location.
Our practice remains committed to provide the highest quality of patient care for life-changing pain relief as we move forward.
- Adherence to precautions outlined by the CDC to ensure safely.
- Provide chronic pain relief at all our 21 locations and maintain all normal hours of operation.
- Offer effective treatments with the continual use of advancing technology.