Alliance Spine and Pain Centers’ first priority is the health and well-being of all of our patients. Our clinics and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) are open for patient visits and implementing the following CDC recommended guidelines for in-office visits. In the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, we are implementing new procedures to ensure everyone who […]More
Alliance Spine and Pain Centers is looking to the future to provide life-changing relief for chronic pain patients. Using non-surgical and minimally-invasive procedures, Alliance physicians help patients to return to normal function and an active lifestyle. Our providers work to correct the cause of chronic pain, not just mask it.
On the forefront of the Interventional Pain Management industry, Alliance:
- Employs the brightest, most talented providers
- Delivers cutting-edge pain care including Regenerative Medicine treatments
- Provides Psychological services and support from an on-staff licensed psychologist
- Invests in setting and tracking Clinical Outcomes, to measure the progress of a patient’s functionality and improved lifestyle
- Provides industry-wide leadership in combatting the opioid crisis through stringent prescription guidelines and effective non-narcotic solutions
Alliance’s team of compassionate, board-certified physicians are specialists in Interventional Pain Management. They work closely with patients and other treating practitioners to develop an individualized treatment plan.
As the largest pain management practice in the Southeast, Alliance treats patients in state-of-the-art clinics and ambulatory surgery centers located throughout Metro Atlanta, Northwest Georgia and Augusta.
This is the Future of Pain Relief.