Dr. Efosa O. Ogiamien graduated University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS. He completed his residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL. Then, he became fellowship-trained in interventional pain from University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL. Dr. Ogiamien is a member of many professional anesthesiology societies including American Society of Anesthesiologists, North American Neuromodulation Society, and […]More
Alliance Spine and Pain Centers is looking to the future to provide life-changing relief for chronic pain patients. Using non-surgical and minimally-invasive procedures, Alliance physicians help patients to return to normal function and an active lifestyle. Our providers work to correct the cause of chronic pain, not just mask it.
On the forefront of the Interventional Pain Management industry, Alliance:
- Employs the brightest, most talented providers
- Delivers cutting-edge pain care including Regenerative Medicine treatments
- Provides Psychological services and support from an on-staff licensed psychologist
- Invests in setting and tracking Clinical Outcomes, to measure the progress of a patient’s functionality and improved lifestyle
- Provides industry-wide leadership in combatting the opioid crisis through stringent prescription guidelines and effective non-narcotic solutions
Alliance’s team of compassionate, board-certified physicians are specialists in Interventional Pain Management. They work closely with patients and other treating practitioners to develop an individualized treatment plan.
As the largest pain management practice in the Southeast, Alliance treats patients in state-of-the-art clinics and ambulatory surgery centers located throughout Metro Atlanta, Northwest Georgia and Augusta.
This is the Future of Pain Relief.